jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018

My Grain of Sand



Today, on International Women's Day, 2018, I want to contribute a bit to this march in which I participate passively. That is, from the screen of my PC.

My reflection is. We are fighting in a world of men to equate ourselves with them in rights, perfect!, in wages, very well !, in recognitions and merits, fair! But is this where women really want to go?

I want an egalitarian world, but I'm not sure if I'm interested in the equality of this world designed by men and for men. This world full of struggles for power, competitiveness, aggression, to climb on top of the other, to run over it, to abuse it in its work, of abuses, to look the other way before injustices or corruptions, of violence, of wars invented so that large corporations always stay afloat.

What are the values ​​that women, as such, and emotionally different to men, can contribute to make this world better in all aspects?

I think it's time for us to use our intelligence and our intuition, so that we put before the powers that govern us, an alternative project. A humanitarian and pacifist project of cooperation, not confrontation. Where we can sit down to work in equality but asserting our points of view as an added value to the world in which we are living now.

No hay comentarios: